Wednesday, February 23, 2011

India...here I come!




I'm heading to India tomorrow!  My friend, Felicia and I will be there four weeks. We started planning this trip in October/November 2010. Kiran Eschol has assisted us tremendously in getting ready to go. He will be flying to India with us as well.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Susie and also, Lindsey, who is there for a year in order to gain legal guardianship of Karuna.

When Susie was here in the states in 2009, she taught me how to make a few India dishes. And I have been serving some of them to my family since then. Zach especially likes India food now.

I will miss my dear husband who works so hard and encourages me every step of the way toward this big adventure. He is the wind beneath my wings.

1 comment:

SarahDee said...

We'll miss you too! I'm worried like the Mother Hen that I am, but then I realize how strong and beautiful you are and how much of a gift this is to everyone you'll meet! Josh and I are really excited to hear the stories when you come back!