my son zach has to be one of the most patient people with me that i know. sometimes i get frustrated when i can figure out how something works...like how to edit this stupid blog site. i personally think it's easier to build a website than to figure out this blogger.
anyhoo...he's the man. i love him and i look forward to 4 years of high school drama with him in our home. he is one flute-playin' dude.
i am so blessed to have him in my life...a gift from God.
love ya,
sharon
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Z-Man rocks! Let me know if I can help with the blogging! Once you get it down it's easy. I wish I was there to show you :( love you and miss you!
e
sharon
i love your son too.
i am wishing we could get together and hang out at your house like old times...the girls are sick...always something!
sharon-
Kinsey says that you need to blog. She can't post a comment because you have it so that only blog people can respond. you can go into your change settings and under comments you can change it so that anyone can respond, if you want.
I'm praying for you this week, as Jenn is gone.
I love you!
Post a Comment