skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
life is good
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Photographer or plumber?
Iowa won! Wooo Hooo! I don't remember
the score of the game, but I sure scored a nice
late summer tan.
Pancakes in a parking lot. Nothing better....
hook me up with a bloody mary, please!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Psa 27:13
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(13)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(17)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
2008
(11)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
2007
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(47)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(21)
▼
September
(6)
Our kids love to go to the Sugar Bottom Campgroun...
friends united
Homecoming
Tailgating Iowa game with the fam
Mark's pancakes kick it.
Photographer or plumber?Iowa won! Wooo Hooo! I don...
►
August
(3)
Search This Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment