Keri Koser Speidel is a creative genius. I totally get her need to do something artsy-fartsy every day. We are mirrored souls. I visited her entertaining, insightful, and yes, creative, blog today for the first time. And it is all that. But now that I am listed on her blog as a fellow-blogger, I thought, perhaps I should visit my old and lonely blogsite. And wow! it needs some life. I was in a drab phase for awhile. It's time to move on. Keri! you want to come help me liven up my blog? Let's make a deal...I'll read your blog everyday, if you read mine. Okay? When I first started blogging, my kids gave me a hard time about it. Like when something exciting (to me) happened...they'd say hilariously snide comments like, "Oh! You need to go blog that!!" So here I am back at blogging. I don't have any exciting children's stories to tell...but maybe I can talk about my two dogs - Tink(erbell) and Maddi, oh! and I can't forget Bad Andy, the biggest musclely cat ever. They could make for some pretty exciting blogs. Not!
Maddi!!
Tink!
No comments:
Post a Comment