Last Tuesday we had Dave & Becky Conrads and their precious children over for supper. We had such a great time visiting and watching their adorable kids play. Zach and his friend, Miles ate with us, as well as Luke and his girlfriend, Megan.
It totally cracked us up when Ava climbed up to type on my old typewriter. I showed her how and left my coffee cup half full on the desk. When I stepped away, she picked up the cup and started guzzling. Becky sez she loves coffee and drinks it at home too. She looked like a little secretary.
Ben loved playing with our old Fisher Price Barn farm and wood blocks. He is soooo cute! Dave & Becky's oldest son, Jonathan loves anything that has to do with knights. He played with toy castle with horses and knights. I want to have them back again soon!
Mark and I love to have friends over. The last time we did was in January when Emily came back from Texas for a visit. Several young couples came over and played Rock Band. What a great time!
Mark and I love to have friends over. The last time we did was in January when Emily came back from Texas for a visit. Several young couples came over and played Rock Band. What a great time!
Emily & Cody
Joelle & Vanessa
Greg
Kinsey & Shadley, Dan & their adorable two.
Vanessa & Maddi
Cody on his new banjo
No comments:
Post a Comment