Sunday, January 24, 2010

dear sunshine, I miss you.















I was so tired yesterday...worked too hard on Friday. The party at the BWH went well and there was a good number of people that showed up. It was fun to have Ruth & David, and Diane & Steve come. I think they enjoyed meeting some Genesis folks.

Tomorrow I head up to Chicago to pick up Jenni. The roads should be fine. It will be so good (and a bit strange) to have her back home. We've missed her alot.

It's so easy for me to lose mental balance. I'm up or I'm down. A little sunshine would help right now I think. I want to remain faithful to what I have committed myself and keep nourishing my soul with good words and thoughts. That's all.

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." - 2 Cor. 4:16-18

No comments: