
It was fun meeting with Willie last night and talking about what it means to be really free...and what is most important in life...LOVE. Sleep doesn't come easy at night these days, so I finished off "Dinner With a Perfect Stranger" last night and started "Waking the Dead" by John Eldredge.
I had read halfway through it last year, but never finished it. It's really a good read. I am reminded to daily ask for eyes to see. He sez "Life is brutal. Day after day it hammers us, till we to lose sight of what God intends toward us (and that is good), when we haven't got the foggiest idea why the things that are happening to us are happening to us. " We watch on tv children starving, dying and perhaps wonder "if a GOOD God is really in charge" of it all.
1 comment:
I love you Sharon Lobb. I'm glad that you are bloggin again. :) I miss you...lots.
Post a Comment