Monday, December 04, 2006

Redhead lunches

I'm liking this restaurant. The Redhead has really good food and the atmosphere combines old-world and modern decor. No light fixtures or dinner plates are the same. My personal plate fav is one that features the presidents of the United States. Drinks are served in pint canning jars. They are known for their good coffee, tea and a collection of wines that are displayed on wall ledges.
















I pick up Amy and Zach for an escape from school lunch once a week. Last week we shared a dessert. The chocolate cherry trifle was delicious!
















Zach gives the "grown up cheese" sandwich a thumbs up. A funny moment - when placing his order, Zach asked for the "all-growned-up cheese...." too cute!
















Amy likes to order the kiddies burger. They serve regular and sweet potato fries. Yum, yum.
















Next week - same time, same place?!
















4 comments:

emily said...

Can I come?!?! PLEASE!?!?! Maybe you could come and pick me up! I have an hour for lunch...that would work wouldn't it?!!?
Where is this place?

emily said...

By the way...you are hot!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Where is this restaurant?! Or is it a secret? I want to go there!

davenportdiocese said...

hi jill the redhead is in solon right on hwy 1 and the main drag of solon. come visit us!