You Make It Betterby Brett Young
I love the rain
Everytime it falls on me I'm clean
I love the sun
Underneath its brilliance we are one
But I hate the snow
I have been feeling alone
Oh I need you to know
You make it better
You make me happy
And you make my life easier to live
You make me stronger
You make me shine
And I love that you're all mine
Cuz you make it better
I love to wake
To start my day by lookin at your face
And I love to sleep
Thank you for the sweetest dreams
But I hate the day
I hate being away
You put a smile on my face
You make it better
You make me happy
And you make my life easier to live
You make me stronger
You make me shine
And I love that you're all mine
Cuz you make it better
Without you here, I have nothing
I am nothing
I need to make this clear
You are everything
You are everything
You make it better
You make me happy
And you make my life easier to live
You make me stronger
You make me shine
And I love that you're all mine
Cuz you make it better
Post note: My love died January 7, 2013
Without you here, I am nothing.
You were everything.
Life is still not better.
I can't seem to move on.
I've tried.
You made me better.
I am not better now.
June 24, 2021
No comments:
Post a Comment