I'm glad that my strength has regained, because this is the week I need to be making a bassinet cover from my dear friend, D
iane's wedding dress. Mary, Steve and Diane's firstborn, is with her sweet husband, Dan, expecting their first baby sometime around March 9, and I want to have it finished for them before the babe arrives.The bassinet is a family heirloom. Diane, her older brothers, and many nieces and nephews were recipients of this beautiful little basket's protection. And the legacy continues...but in an even more precious way....embraced by the loving graces of Diane's sweet wedding gown. The sentiment is so Diane...and I love it all!!!

I took the dress apart last night, which was hard to do since it was so beautiful. And I thought to myself, I really don't think Diane could have done this....even though she offered to do it. Now to cut pieces and put them together.... Such a wonderfully sweet project!!
This is how far I am today.
No comments:
Post a Comment