The thing about living outside your comfort zone is...it gives one an opportunity to really see what they are made of. I'm thankful for all the Ooooh India...moments. Each one has given me a choice to either complain or comply...to be rigid or rejoice...to be obstinate or obedient...to worry or worship...to be harried or to HOPE. And I've done all.
Before coming to India, I felt the Lord telling me to speak on HOPE. And everywhere we've gone, that is clearly what we had needed to do...and that is what those around us needed to hear.
Ooooh India...you have taught me that it's easy to be resilient when I am comfortable. Ooooh India...you have shown me that our only HOPE is in the One who loves us even when we struggle to see the big picture.
Before coming to India, I felt the Lord telling me to speak on HOPE. And everywhere we've gone, that is clearly what we had needed to do...and that is what those around us needed to hear.
Ooooh India...you have taught me that it's easy to be resilient when I am comfortable. Ooooh India...you have shown me that our only HOPE is in the One who loves us even when we struggle to see the big picture.
Ooooh India...thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment